Testing Technology of Civil Engineering
Total hours: 32
Course Type: Elective
Assessment method: Project, Examination
Administrative unit: School of Civil Engineering, University of South China
Teacher: Chen Zhenfu
The Purpose of the course:
"Testing Technology of Civil Engineering" is a professional elective course for master degree students of civil engineering, and it can also be used as an elective course for graduate students of other disciplines of engineering. Its purpose is to make the students understand the equipment and instruments of civil engineering testing, master the principles and methods of common civil engineering testing, master the basic knowledge and skills of civil engineering testing, and complete the test design and test planning of general civil engineering according to the needs of design, construction and scientific research tasks, and get the preliminary results Step by step training and practice, to provide students with the necessary basic theoretical knowledge and basic methods to solve related problems in the completion of dissertation and practical work.
The requirements of the course:
(1) To understand the time domain and frequency domain description methods of Engineering signals, the basic theories and methods of analog signal digitization and signal digital processing;
(2) To understand the working principle, characteristics and application of sensors and testing devices, static and dynamic characteristics of testing devices;
(3) To master the similarity principle of structural model test and the general method of structural static and dynamic model test;
(4) To master the principle and general test methods of structural non-destructive test;
(5) To master the performance evaluation methods of bearing capacity, deformation and crack resistance of the structure.
(6) To master dynamic testing and analysis technology.